Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Restoran Tupai Tupai

Assalamualaikum....


Last family gathering was in Restoran Tupai Tupai in KL...It was like 4 weeks ago...lol....

Last time we visited here with family's friend came from Sarawak and we were so satisfied with their food, so we came back!..But this time it was just a family time...we tried their steamboat buffet and it cost only RM28 per adult...for me, it's just nice..not that expensive for a dinner buffet...







Fishes, chickens, prawns, squids, vegetables, fishballs, noodles, and many more..you just named it...Take what ever you want, how many you want...It's so many things that even some of it I never see it...lol..



Sorry, it's blur..coz I snap while I was walking...
And I don't want people see me, so I have to make it fast!haha..



Other than that, they have Nasi goreng, Mee goreng..I took some from each coz I don't want to feel full before eat the others..but the nasi goreng was delicious! 








And we ordered from A-la Carte menu...We tried it in our first visit, and it's so yummy,so we ordered again even we take the steamboat buffet..haha




Ikan Siakap Butter Black Pepper...(something like that)






Tom Yam and chicken soups...







For dessert, they have several types of ice-cream...










That night, total of our dinner was RM200++ for 7adult..




Bill was on him...


I said after took this picture...you looked ugly..than he said...everyone have to look ugly while eating...huhu...



 That was such a lovely night...Thanks Ing for the dinner..!



 Bye Tupai Tupai....~

2 comments:

Nava K said...

Lovely food and so much to choose too.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!
My webpage > hookah Orlando fl