Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!! Welcome 2012

Assalamualaikum....






What I wanna share here just some of my memories in 2011....
There r so much things happen in my life...
Happy, sad, stress, boring, give up, confidence.......
That what I felt through the year....



Starts with my parents went to Umrah when I was doing my internship... 
So, I stayed in my brother's house for 2weeks...
When I saw them left us, I felt so sad...
Even they just went to Umrah...
But that time so touched my feeling...
I can't hold my tears...
I've tried..but I failed..lol

 



Then, we went to Genting Highland...
This was 1st time for my parents...
We were so happy!!
My dad played everything that I played!
Unfortunately some of it was under maintenance...




1st time i ate raw oyster!!
Dinner for 2...
with my mom in Palace of The Golden Horses
So fun!






When to Singapore with my brother and his wife...
First experience travel by train from KL Sentral to Woodland Singapore...
1 day travel so tiring yet so FUN!








Travel to Kuching, Sarawak with mom and dad...
Tried Sarawak food which is they called it Inut...(maybe)





Irfan  and Adeeb are growing up so fast!
They are big boy now...



And new baby born...
Awit's daughter....
Farisya, the only cicit girl in Joeros...hehe





The last event for 2011 was my cousin's wedding...
She's a year older than me...
Ah....time goes so fast...
I feel like it was just yesterday we were talking about boyfriend...lol





That's all I can share now...
There are tans of stories along 2011...
Maybe I will forget some of it but the pictures can bring back the memories...
That's why I like to take picture in my phone everywhere I go..
Even it's not that special but that's what I went through....
And that parts of my life...


Happy New Year everyone....!!!


Lets Begin our Journey with a new chapter......
All The Best!

No comments: