Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Crying while Praying??

Assalamualaikum...

Have you ever cry when you are praying?

In this video is my first Suboh in Makkah....
And first time in my LIFE I cried during the Solat...
I didnt understand the meaning of the Surah but it's actually talking about death!
Lots of Arabs who understand, cried like a baby during the Solat...





Why did I cry even I don't understand??
If you were there, you will feel what I felt....
This Imam become my favorite Imam...
The way he reads the Quran, just beautiful...
I don't understand..but I can feel....
Its Subuh...
Hard to really concentrate when we pray Subuh at home...
Usually we just want to finish it fast so we can sleep back!
But after that day, I was really feel so excited to pray Subuh...

My brother said there are a lot of people who cried that morning...
I didnt said that I cried...
I just mention my tears came out a bit...
but actually I cried badly...
what I think that time was.....
how beautiful the Ayat in Quran are...
and how waste am I that often reads Quran...
and how many sin that I made...
I'm so small...full of sin!


My brother said, its not wrong when we cried while performing Solah..
Actually Allah sends Malaikat to touch our chest to let us calm....
I never know.....
It was one of experienced that I wont never forget!
Its FIRST in my LIFE..........
and it was just so beautiful........
cant explain....

Alhamdulillah.....
Syukur Ya Allah....

No comments: