Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Industrial Training...

Salam,

yeah...intriem session is back...well, what can i say is i missed working with kak fizah n mr amri...i missed my friends there..

In here?? in my floor just few people and mostly consultants and vendors from outside. They are doing SVS Project which is kind of security project. What i know, they are doing this project almost 2years. The environment here so much different than in MMC..Here, everyone busy with their jobs, not really have time to talk, and hard to see them in their desk. I didn't say they are not friendly, but just not too friendly like my last intriem place. Not all of them. Especially old lady in here so kind, they like to talk. But never gossiping..lolz...

The boss?? Scary..huhu...He asked me many question about my course, and my cgpa(he said its bad!)...yeah i know.. :p  and he asked me to communicate with people. I did...its just i dnt want to disturb them..they are seems so busy..in here i just know kak wani..and she also not talk much with me...never ask me to go anywhere with her..well, i just be good with her..



Well, I have to show them that i can do something. I'm trying to do the best in my job....

The conclusion is I have to learnn everything with my own..never depends on other people...coz in here they never show u anything until u go search for it by ur own..!

No comments: