Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

youtube artists

Salam...


have u heard about Rebecca Black??? for me she's awful...Oh, please..There are so many talented singer in youtube...I just found this little girl named Maddi Jane...She's so talented...so so much more than Rebecca Black..






she is so cute


This one is Tyler Ward...He has his own studio, his own band...He is so coooollll....When the first time I found him in youtube, I can't even stop watching his videos...Everyday I must search any new video from him..He is so talented...But not only him...He is kind of have a recording studio and anyone want to record their music, they can contact him..and he writes his music...

This is my favorite
see how he's enjoying singing!

and this one his contest winner..
I love this video..

The last one is Alyssa Bernal...She is the first singer that i listen in youtube..She even writes her own songs and knows how to play guitar...and now she is a recording artist...but she still not as popular as Justin Bieber..but at least someone saw her video and take her become their artist....


She is so pretty as well...

This is her own song 



What can I say here, they are so smart, using their talent...even they are not an official recording artist and not that popular, but they know how use their talent...make videos in youtube, when lots of people like it, they start to sell their songs in itune....they still can make money with it....oh, I wish I have a talent like that...LOLZ...

No comments: