Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's day


Assalamualaikum..


ok...most of the bloggers posted about mother's day...today i was soo busyyy...(ceewwaaaahh!)..after woke up directly went out...until night...so, no time to blogging and blogwalking...


but I still wanna show my mother's picture..hehe...even she's not here today with us..I sent her sms "happy mother's day"...then she replied "terima kasih...hapi besday sori lupa" hahaha...I also forgot that she didn't wish my birthday..coz it's not that important for me...I know she love me :)

then she called...she said she remembered that 6th may is coming up but when that day, she forgot to wish..haha...it's ok mom...not a big deal...then she ask where am I? I said I was going out with my brother at 12pm..she said "tak kerja ke??" "hari ni Ahad la" hahahha....

ok..enough...this is my mother...she's already pencen la..but still some people thought that she doesn't looks like in her age...who knows how old is she??hehe...















she's so hard to smile while taking picture...haha...



so, happy mother's day even it's 12.20am...haha..never too late for a special person...

everyday is YOUR day MOM...
...Pn. Aini Hayati...



3 comments:

Madd said...

Happy Mothers Day..

KecHiQuE oLiGoS said...

gmbr ni kat ne??? cntik ja... hee..

KiUk said...

Izyan R. : yang atas tu kat cameron..yang bawah tu pameran bunga kat putrajaya tu...alaa lupe la ape nama dia...hahah.... Flora *something...lol