Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

My Journey to Kuching Sarawak

Assalamualaikum...


The journey started .......


 
Boarding Pass
Only 3 of us....


On board..
It takes 1 and half hour....



 I need a cup of coffee to fresh me up!


 Subhanallah....




 Searching for souvenirs...

 Sarawak's Batik, one of specialty in Sarawak...


 Sarawak's River Cruise....



 Beautiful scenery at the other side...


Day 2....
Walking around the waterfront....




 Students came back from school...



 Rent a boat that cost us RM10 per person..
Around 1hour boarded along the Sarawak's river...



 So relaxing......




 Must bring back lots of souvenirs!
Especially Kek Lapis...


Flew back home....


Alhamdulillah.....We were enjoying our holiday very well...Of course we will come back here!

For those who commented my previous entries....Thanksss....sorry for late published coz I posted my entries by email thru phone..


No comments: